Realtime monitoring transport
With real-time transport monitoring, we go one step further in keeping your shipment safe. We can measure all forces (and other things) for you during a transport.
Firstly, this is a G-force measurement where we measure all forces acting on the cargo. This allows us to see where and to what force your cargo has been subjected during the journey.
With our measuring equipment, you will get a clear view of what conditions your cargo will be exposed to. G-Force, vibrations, shocks, temperature, light intensity, humidity, etc. After the measurement, we can work with you to put together the best measures to prevent future transport damage. This is the easiest way to find out issues and take the right measures.
Based on the real-time measurements during transport, we provide you with a perfect report with the results. We can simulate the forces acting on the shipment during transport on our test bench on your cargo. This way, we can optimise your transport packaging, reduce costs, increase sustainability, bring down the cost of transport packaging, increase safety and certify it to what is necessary.
This is the easiest way to find out issues and take the right measures.
Measurement is knowledge
Find out what conditions your cargo will be exposed to during transport.
- Light intensity
Via real-time transport data logging, we fully track your shipment.
Preventing transport damage?
Monitoring transport is an essential aspect of modern logistics operations. It enables companies to improve the efficiency, safety and reliability of their transport processes. Our sensing service concerns your cargo takes any transport monitoring service to the next level.
Here are some key points on monitoring transport:
- Real-time tracking: Advanced technologies such as GPS and telematics allow companies to track vehicles in real-time. This enables them to know the exact location of vehicles, which is useful for route planning, transport delays and customer service.
- Fuel efficiency: Monitoring transport can help manage fuel consumption. Tracking driving behaviour, such as speed, idling and unnecessary detours, can lead to cost savings and reduced environmental impact.
- Maintenance management: Vehicle monitoring can also help plan maintenance. By monitoring vehicle health and predicting maintenance needs, companies can minimise unplanned downtime and extend vehicle life.
- Safety: Transport monitoring contributes to the safety of both drivers and cargo. Detecting dangerous situations such as abrupt braking or accidents can help improve safety and reduce liability risks.
- Route optimisation: By collecting data on traffic conditions and route efficiency, companies can optimise routes to save costs and reduce delivery times..
- Compliance and reporting: Monitoring can help with regulatory compliance, such as driving times and rest periods for drivers. It also provides detailed data for reporting and auditing purposes.
- Customer satisfaction: Accurately tracking shipments and providing real-time updates to customers contributes to a positive customer experience. Satisfied customers are essential for maintaining and expanding business relationships.
- Environmental awareness: Monitoring transport helps reduce the carbon footprint of transport operations. It enables companies to implement environmentally friendly practices, such as reducing CO2 emissions.
On top of that, we add an extra layer, namely sensor monitoring of your shipment. Where all the above aspects monitor transport an sich, we specifically monitor your cargo. This way, we know exactly what your cargo has to withstand during transport. This way, we can optimise your transport packaging and reduce costs.
Interested in monitoring transport through our sensor service?
Proactive cargo testing
To transport your cargo safely, we offer you the opportunity to proactively test your cargo. With our mobile test lab, we come to your site (production, packaging, logistics department) to test the diversity of your cargo units and subject them to the mandatory statutory EUMOS 40509 test. (For Germany, the DIN55415)
The CS-TS mobile test lab is unique in Belgium and offers you as a shipper a pro-active view of the packaging quality of your shipment.
In addition, with the European Cago Safety Cards we provide you with even more tools to ship your cargo as safely as possible.